Saturday, June 20, 2009

She understands.

just Thursday,we were running late for class so me and Ranielle was rushing down to take a cab. I was carrying my bag,her food bag and her stroller and her,but she wasn't being cooperative and kept dragging her feet,making her knees clean the floor and i was telling her to stop it !! we are late!!then there was this lady at the bus stop staring at us.Well, i just stared back.Rude,yes i agree.I'm already pressing for time with a little tyrant trying to play tricks,and a total stranger staring at me really pisses me off.Ok ok..finally got onto the cab,i told Ranielle sternly..Mummy is very angry with you,i told you we are late..why you drag your feet until you clean the floor??You are a big girl right,you can walk properly right.Then she nod her head yes..so i ask her,are you a good girl,again nod yes.then,i ask her,can you be naughty,if you are naughty,today no gym.She said ok and true enough for the whole day she tried to be a little mellow,And we both had a fun day :)

No comments: