Thursday, July 9, 2009

Terrible twos!!!

It's here,save me!!I'm driven crazy by the little Queen playing who's the boss.Here's some of the thing she says on a daily basis,
-No,i don't want
-I want yours
-SIT DOWN
STAND UP
-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
-NO.NO.NO(while pointing her finger at you)
I want this,i want that
-I want eat this
-not nice

and a few more,everyday she comes up with something new.I'm going bonkers!!!Whenever we are out she likes to explore,which is fine but she loves to run into shops and hide in little corners and you have to chase her or look for her like a mad woman,really not glam lo :( gosh,I'm so afraid i can't find her.I just want to stand there and cry.She knows she is not suppose to do it but she will still do it.All she wants,is my reaction and she really gets a kick out of it.There's so much more!!Just hope that it will go away soon but wait,then the terrible threes will come.Oh no,God please save me!

No comments: